here-syoursign

Monday, November 20, 2006

The UFC Fight

this weekend was one of the best weekends Ive had in quite sometime its really amazing what happens two brothers get togeather after a while its been about 12 months since weve seen each other and it was a matter of minutes till those childhood insults started pretty funny well anyway I went up to my brothers house this weekend in salt lake to watch the ufc fight which I might say was a kich ass great spread more boose than you can image and if you know I way over indulged so by 11 30 i was way to intoxicated to even make the phone call to my wife to her know I would be seeing her in the morning so my bros girl had to do that duty in the end I did end up making it home in one peice and a fun time was had by all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home