here-syoursign

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my visit to insta care

well last night was very interesting to say the least. At about 6:00 Gavin my youngest started with this hack like cough. It sounded like it was coming from his longs so I took him into the local insta care. The poked and proded like always he was a very good boy. The doctor came in and proceeded to give his diagnosis. He said there was a cold going around and it would clear up in a few days I accepted this. Well any way as soon as the doctor left Gavin threw up a bit I cleaned it up with his hoody and continued home. Upon getting home I grabed the puke soaked hoody and guess what fell out of it a penny. Infants and doctors your paying $35 to see never seem to amaze me. hahahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinch said...

Just glad that he's OK.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home