here-syoursign

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Who knew ordering pizza could be so difficult

So last night having finals to study fir I decided to save myself dome time and not cook dinner. Save some time we will see. So I decided to order pizza from pier 49 we ordered the Alcatraz add peprochini +Cesar salad. 6:45 the order arrives at this point I am starving I open the Cesar salad no dressing strike number one. My wife bites into the pizza to discover that it isn't cooked all the was the dough is only cooked half way through. Well to make a long story shorter the delivery guy corrected the order and ended up comping the whole meal. All praise to free pizza I guess next time I'll ask for the pizza well done. Why does this always happen to me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Doyle said...

On a related note, don't try Brick Oven's online ordering. It's broken beyond all repair.

My wife and I got our $40 order for $11 after vocalizing our frustrations.

Brick Oven needs to get a REAL online ordering system.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home