here-syoursign

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It Just kjeeps getting better and Better


Last night was one of my greatest nights in recent memory. It was President Bush last State of The Union adress. This means it is actually happening in less than a year that Son Of A Bitch will be out of office and I will never have think about him or any of his made up words. There were parts that were some what entertaining but mainly a BIG disappointment. What it comes down to is this country is going to remember our good buddy GW but what he does his last 300+ days and counting. I personal don't feel it will be anything spectacular but I am waiting for him to prove me wrong. alright I'm done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon & Rachel Doyle said...

"The Google."
"The Internets."

Legendary.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home